You Served Now What?
You’ve Served Now What?
Thank you for your service Battle Buddy.
I know many questions about transitioning must be running through your head…
- Where will I live?
- Will I work or go to school?
- What about VA services and filing for my claim?
- What about the needs of my family?
So much to think about and prepare for as you and your family transition to life outside of the military. So many things to consider as you enter the next chapter of your life.
Welcome to the Preparing for Military Transition course!
This course is designed to help you properly plan and prepare your family for transition from the military. This course is designed to:
- Prepare you and your family for change – You will go into transition with the mindset that We Are Ready for this Change!
- Set goals and remain focus throughout the transition process – Goals keep you focus and minimize the impact of surprises during the transition process.
- Create a detailed plan based on your family’s needs – Each military family has different needs as they transition out of the military. Let’s create a plan designed just for you and your family!
- Tap into available resources – there are so many military organizations wanting to help, this is comforting but intimidating when you have no clue where to start looking for help. Let’s maneuver this sea of resources to find those organizations to meet your specific needs.